What is OpenShift?
Red Hat’s OpenShift is a container application platform focused on developers and business applications.
OpenShift is the container-centric hybrid cloud solution based on Docker and Kubernetes with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (CoreOS in OpenShift 4) as its foundation. It provides a secure and stable platform for container-based deployments without the need for previous IT investments, meaning that mission-critical, traditional applications can be used alongside new cloud and container-based applications.
VSHN Managed OpenShift
VSHN is Red Hat Advanced CCSP (Certified Cloud and Service Provider) Business Partner.
With Managed OpenShift, VSHN takes care of the setup, 24/7 operation, monitoring, backup and maintenance of an OpenShift cluster. Hosted in a public cloud of your choice or on-premises in your own data center.
Leave the operation to the professionals and take care of your core business, the development of your software. We offer our Managed OpenShift services under the brand APPUiO.
APPUiO OpenShift Fact Sheet
Download the APPUiO OpenShift Fact Sheet.
Contents APPUiO Managed OpenShift Services
- Setup & configuration
- 24/7 operation
- Maintenance & patching
- Monitoring & alarming
- Backup & recovery in case of emergency
- APPUiO is OpenShift “as a Service”.
- Benefit from our many years of experience as the first Swiss container platform.
- Take full advantage of OpenShift with many additional Add-Ons and Services
- Regular maintenance of all components
- Kubernetes updates and upgrades
- Backup of all data relevant for the cluster configuration (no application data).
- Monitoring of all cluster components (no customer applications)
- Proactive alarming during office hours (24/7 SLA as required)
APPUiO – Swiss Container Platform
We offer our Managed OpenShift Services under the brand APPUiO.
Today, APPUiO is the largest Swiss container platform and is used by companies from various industries. APPUiO was created by the DevOps specialists VSHN AG and Puzzle ITC and is further developed together.
VSHN takes care of the operation and Managed Services, Puzzle ITC takes care of consulting and the development of APPUiO solutions for customers on site.
Learn more on www.appuio.ch
APPUiO OpenShift 4 Beta-Programm
We are happy to support you with the operation of OpenShift. We look forward to hearing from you.