DevOps Workshop with VSHN & AWS
In collaboration with AWS we are offering a customized DevOps Workshop.
DevOps workshop & situation analysis
Would you like to find out whether there is still room for improvement in your application architecture? You want to get a second opinion from the expert? You don’t know yet how and where to run your new application? You need a sandbox to kickstart your application?
Book our DevOps workshop and let’s do an analysis of your application architecture together.
- Half a day (4h) evaluation and analysis of your current status by a VSHNeer (DevOps Engineer)
- Including preparation and follow-up (4h) and definition of actual and target state
- The DevOps Workshop will take place remote via Zoom after finding a suitable date
- The DevOps Workshop does not oblige you to purchase any other solutions or products from VSHN
- Price: flat fee of CHF 2’000.- (excl. VAT)
Special offer: CHF 2’000.- in AWS credits
For the price of CHF 2’000.- (excl. VAT) of the workshop, you will receive a credit of CHF 2’000.- in AWS resources if you book the workshop before March 31st, 2022 (the actual execution date of the workshop can be at a later stage).
Goals of the workshop
- Detailed system overview of your environment and documentation of the current status quo of the DevOps process
- The “technical vision”: documentation what should be achieved with the platform
- Discussion about the gaps and missing best practices
- Finding a possible solution concept and pointing out improvement potentials
The workshop is conceived around only DevOps-related services offered by AWS, specifically those in this list:
- Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
Please note that this workshop provides limited guidance and support on AWS services and products not specifically listed above.
Building upon the aforementioned AWS services, the workshop delves into:
- Infrastructure as code with Terraform.
- Integration with GitLab.
- Application containerization.
- Kubernetes configuration management.
- Programming languages, frameworks.
- Container, container orchestration.
- Git workflow.
- Application review:
- What is the purpose of the application?
- What framework / language is used?
- What components are involved? (Databases, Queues, external APIs, …)
- Demonstration of current setup:
- Demonstration of deployment pipeline.
- Demonstration of application stack.
- Overview of code.
- Known issues and problems.
- Presentation of standard practices for high availability and scalability.
- Discussion: suggestions and definition of next steps.
VSHN is an official AWS Partner
We are very excited to announce that VSHN is an official AWS partner. Our combined expertise and AWS award-winning and innovative technology creates the ideal opportunity to join you on your DevOps Journey.
Contact us today and book your DevOps workshop!
We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with us to learn more about AWS at VSHN and our DevOps Workshop and how we can help you.