Welcome to another VSHN.timer! Every Monday, 5 links related to Kubernetes, OpenShift, CI / CD, and DevOps; all stuff coming out of our own chat system, making us think, laugh, or simply work better.
This week we’re going to talk about teams worldwide applying DevOps to deliver better software more often.
1. Last week we presented the results of our “State of DevOps in Switzerland” reports in a LinkedIn Live event at our VSHNtower with the participation of Romano Roth! Watch the recording and subscribe to our channel VSHN.tv for more DevOps content.
2. Self-organization is a fundamental principle in agile teams to promote flexibility, adaptability, and productivity. So much for the theory. But what does it look like in practice? Attend this week’s DevOps Meetup Zürich to learn more about this with a panel featuring our COO, Marco Fretz.
3. For the last eight years, Google has produced the “State of DevOps” report, hearing from over 33,000 professionals worldwide. They’ve outlined the DevOps practices that drive successful software delivery and operational performance.
4. Did you know that 88% of the respondents to the State of DevOps report in 2022 are unable to deploy more frequently than once a week? “Second Wave DevOps” is a movement to keep the cultural improvements and realize the full potential with a second wave of DevOps tools.
5. In this article, Sergey Tselovalnikov discusses the areas where platform engineers can harness the full potential of AI tools, particularly large language models or LLMs, for maximum productivity.
Is DevOps working for you, or are you working for DevOps? What do you think will be the next challenges in the DevOps world? Would you like to share your thoughts with our readers? Get in touch with us, and see you next week for another edition of VSHN.timer.
PS2: do you prefer reading VSHN.timer in your favorite RSS reader? Subscribe to this feed.
PS3: would you like to receive VSHN.timer every Monday in your inbox? Sign up for our weekly VSHN.timer newsletter.