Following the press conference held by the Federal Council this afternoon about the Coronavirus disease 2019, we would like to provide an update to our blog post from last week, and talk about its impact on our daily operations.
We are sticking to the points mentioned last week in order to provide our customers with services to the usual extent:
- Closely following the hygiene measures recommended by the Federal Office of Public Health, and making those recommendations very visible to everyone in our office.
- Asking all VSHNeers to take their laptops with them at the end of the working day. This would enable them to work from home, in case authorities decided to increase the level of protection measures.
- Asking all VSHNeers to stay at home if they feel sick, have high temperature, or have excessive coughing and sneezing symptoms.
- Avoiding all unnecessary trips, in particular to more heavily exposed regions.
Given the severity of the situation, we have decided the following:
- We ask all VSHNeers to work from home starting next week, whenever possible. As stated in our blog post last week, the very nature of our business makes this a natural step for all VSHNeers.
- We will not hold any person-to-person meetings, neither in our offices nor at our customers‘. We ask our customers to do such meetings online, and VSHN can provide the necessary infrastructure.
We would like to remind everyone about the need to stay informed, and to follow basic hygiene measures. Those are the most important factors to prevent the spread of the disease at this stage. Let’s all please take care of one another! It goes without saying that we uphold our commitment to quality, SLAs, and 24/7 level of support to all our customers.
We will post more news here in the following days as needed. In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.